Suite 100, 602 12th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 1J3
Antonela received her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019. She joined Maurice Law as an articling student and remained with the firm as an associate after being called to the Law Society of Ontario in 2020. Her practice focuses primarily on the resolution of specific claims through negotiation or litigation at the Specific Claims Tribunal. She has appeared before the Specific Claims Tribunal, Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Manitoba Court of King’s Bench.
During law school, Antonela received the Alastair M. Nicol and W.M. Martin Scholarship. She also volunteered at CLASSIC and the Family Legal Assistance Clinic, providing legal services and representation to low-income individuals in Saskatoon. She was also a member of the Client Counselling Moot and the Canadian National Negotiation Moot. Prior to entering law school, Antonela received her Bachelor of Arts Honors in Indigenous Studies and Sociology from the University of Toronto.
Antonela was born in Albania and now calls Ottawa home. In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, taking road trips, and spending time with her fiancé and their two pups, Simba and Tim.
Community Engagement and Presentations
• Volunteer Foster with Rocky Road Rescue, Ottawa (2022-present)
• Volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada (2016-2018)
• Volunteer, Saskatoon Dog Rescue (2017-2018)
• Volunteer, International Women of Saskatoon (2016)
Education & Professional Membership
• Law Society of Ontario (2020)
• J.D. (University of Saskatchewan, 2019)
• B.A. Hons (University of Toronto, 2015)