209-2nd Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3P2
Jared Brown was called to the Saskatchewan bar in 2017, and shortly thereafter joined Maurice Law as an associate.
Jared has worked in a variety of practice areas impacting Indigenous peoples including specific claims, small claims, insurance law, family law, civil litigation, and negotiation.
Jared has served in various advocacy roles for Indigenous students at the University of Saskatchewan, through his role as President of the Indigenous Students’ Council and President of the University of Saskatchewan Students’ Union. Jared devoted much of his legal studies to aboriginal law and continues to advocate by proactively and practically addressing the various legal, social, and structural issues impacting Indigenous people and communities.
Community Engagement & Presentations
• Board Member, Saskatoon Intercultural Association (2016-2019)
• Vice-President, University of Saskatchewan, Indigenous Law Students’ Association (2014-2016)
• Volunteer, CLASSIC (2015-2016)
• Kawaskimhon Moot, University of Saskatchewan Team (2016)
• Volunteer, Dare to Dream (2015)
Education & Professional Memberships
• Law Society of Saskatchewan (2017)
• J.D. (University of Saskatchewan, 2016)
• Member of Canadian Bar Association (2016)
• Member of Saskatoon Bar Association (2016)
• B.A. Hon (University of Saskatchewan, 2015)
• Member of Indigenous Bar Association (2013)
Practice Areas• Civil Litigation