306-952-5226 Ext. 308
209-2nd Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3P2
Laura joined Maurice Law in 2019 after receiving her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan. She also holds a Certification de common law en français, which required that she complete one third of her J.D. degree in French through the University of Ottawa.
During law school, Laura conducted research in Aboriginal Administrative law, and competed in the Bastarache Language Rights Moot. She also worked as a research assistant for the Access to Justice research centre at the University of Saskatchewan. She was a recipient of the Justice John H. Maher Memorial Scholarship.
Laura is also an active member of Saskatoon’s Irish dance community.
Community Engagement and Presentations
• President, U of S Chapter of Level (2018-2019)
• Volunteer, Level’s Indigenous Youth Outreach Program (2017-2018)
Education & Professional Memberships
• Law Society of Saskatchewan (2020)
• J.D. (University of Saskatchewan, 2019)
• Certification de common law en français (University of Ottawa, 2019)
• Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de la Saskatchewan