601-211 Bannatyne Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 3P2
Travis was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2017 and joined Maurice Law as an associate in April 2019.
Travis is a member of Skownan First Nation. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Travis was a high school teacher with Lakeshore School Division and Winnipeg School Division. Travis completed his J.D. at the University of Manitoba and worked as an associate for a large law firm in Winnipeg, Manitoba where he gained experience in a variety of practice areas including: labour and employment, civil litigation, administrative law, Indigenous law, and corporate/commercial law.
Community Engagement & Presentations
• Legal Help Centre Volunteer, 2016 - Present
• Presenter, “Cannabis in the Workplace”, Central Interlake Chamber of Commerce, October 12, 2018
• Law Student Advisor on the Legal Help Centre Board of Directors, 2015 – 2016
• Kawaskimhon Moot, University of Manitoba Team, 2016
• Legal Help Centre Intern, 2015
• University of Manitoba Law Centre Student Lawyer, 2014 – 2015
• Education Coordinator of Martin Aboriginal Education Initiative, 2013