209-2nd Avenue North
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3P2
Born in Saskatoon and raised on Thunderchild First Nation and the Lloydminster area, Logan joined Maurice Law as a Student-at-Law in 2021. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan.
During his studies he took an interest in Corporate/Commercial Law, Securities, Trusts and Aboriginal Law. As part of his degree, he completed a Freedom to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) request research project on the impacts of Critical Infrastructure Partnerships on Aboriginal Rights under the supervision of Professor Glen Luther, Q.C.
Logan gained broad exposure to research, drafting, and advocacy during several practical placements throughout his degree, including Pro Bono Students Canada (PBSC), Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC), and The Saskatchewan Law Reform Commission (SK LRC). Logan also worked as a Legal Assistant with a local solicitor’s office managing several Corporate/Commercial transactions concurrent with the last year of his degree.
Outside of his legal career, Logan is a family-man, front-end web designer, live music connoisseur and fishing enthusiast.
• Research Assistant, Saskatchewan Law Reform Commission (2020)
• Student Advocate, Community Legal Assistance Service for Saskatoon Inner-City (2019)
• Policy Research Assistant - Pro Bono Students Canada (2018)
Education & Professional Memberships
• J.D. (University of Saskatchewan 2021)
• Program of Legal Studies for Native People (University of Saskatchewan, 2017)
• Notary Public, In and for the Province of Saskatchewan (2021 - Present)
• Student-at-Law, Law Society of Saskatchewan (2021 - Present)
• Student Member, Indigenous Bar Association (2017)